Use of libtool && libltdl

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 2 10:51:37 CEST 2012

  I've wanted to get rid of these for a while.

  It's 2012, so all sane platforms have dlopen().  That means we can get
rid of libltdl.

  Once libltdl is gone, there are few reasons to use libtool any more.
It has various incestuous relationships with libtldl, that "help"
portability.  Those are no longer useful.

  Libtool also has cross-platform build hacks for systems which probably
no longer exists.  The new "jlibtool" program handles cross-platform
building for all modern systems.

  If no one objects, I'll switch the default in the master branch to use
the new system.  I'll also add in a bunch of new make files, so that all
of the modules build.

  Once that seems to be stable for a while, I'll go ahead and delete
libltdl, followed by libtool.

  And there was much rejoicing.