Commit report for master branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Sat Sep 22 18:00:05 CEST 2012

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Check for dlopen, too

Alan T. DeKok at 2012-09-22T09:58:55Z
Files modified:
	* configure
	* configure.in
	* src/include/autoconf.h.in

Commit diff:
https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/commit/691e57bc644bc6ab32dcf1e31b29c2687e6b0eb1
======
If we can't install, print error rather than SEGV

Alan T. DeKok at 2012-09-22T09:52:53Z
Files modified:
	* scripts/jlibtool.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/commit/e1d53bce70db5eec23bdd2c6083ff11d7ecea2bb
======
Add -rpath to allow it to link && install

Alan T. DeKok at 2012-09-22T09:52:52Z
Files modified:
	* src/lib/Makefile
	* src/modules/rules.mak

Commit diff:
https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/commit/7f4489629ec02257befd36c0b5571bc4c5e0e72d
======
Hack dependencies to get "touch foo.c;make install" to work

the installed files depend on the "relink" versions, which have
the correct library paths in them.  The normal versions have the
in-source paths, to allow in-source execution.

The relink versions now have a dependency on the normal versions,
which causes the normal versions to get built, too.

We should probably change the "relink" target to "final", and
get rid of the ADD_LIBTOOL_PATH stuff.

Alan T. DeKok at 2012-09-22T09:52:52Z
Files modified:
	* scripts/libtool.mk