[patch] radtest PPPhint option is not parsed properly

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 14:57:38 CEST 2012

On 09/26/2012 05:20 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Brian Candler wrote:
>> radtest starts with /bin/sh, not /bin/bash. Are you sure this
>> regexp-matching stuff is in a vanilla POSIX shell? I don't think it is.
>
>    Me either.  FreeRADIUS runs on Linux, *BSD, Solaris, and (at one time)
> AIX and HPUX.  Portability is good.
>
>> This bombs out if you give a non-numeric value, but then that's your fault
>> for passing bad data.  A more backwards-compatible approach is simply:

>    That should work, I think.

Fine with me, I'm not wedded to any particular solution as long as it
works. Although shouldn't the comparison to zero be performed with the
integer operator -ne? In any event use whatever solution suits you.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/