Commit report for master branch

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sun Sep 30 20:25:29 CEST 2012

On 30 Sep 2012, at 12:00, The git bot <announce at freeradius.org> wrote:

> New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)
>
> ======
> Merge pull request #54 from mcnewton/patch-client-cert
>
> Add require_client_cert options to EAP-PEAP/TTLS
>
> Alan DeKok at 2012-09-30T08:40:10Z
> Files modified:
> 	* raddb/mods-available/eap

Hmm Git bot, I know *why* you did that. Because the original parent of that commit was back in March... Just not sure how to figure out the corrent parent to diff from.

Until I add some more smarts, can people:

git remote add upstream git://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server.git

and

git pull --rebase upstream master

Before issuing pull requests, it's best practice anyway, as it ensures there won't be any merge conflicts.

-Arran