API Status for 3.0.0

Aaron Hurt ahurt at ena.com
Mon Apr 29 20:37:48 CEST 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:02 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> If you stick to the API and don't modify the attribute lists directly then you should be ok. We may cleanup the names of API functions to make it more consistent before 3.0, but these would be simple fixes on your side.

Great, thank you.

I would love to contribute this back to the project.  The current working code can be found on github ( https://github.com/leprechau/rlm_couchbase/tree/freeradius-master ).  Currently libcouchbase is doing all of it's own connection pool handling.  Is this acceptable?

> If it can be developed as a driver for rlm_sql (despite the name there's not too much sql specific stuff in there), then that would be ideal.

I had not considered that, but I will look into it.

-- Aaron