cache_eap and policy

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 17:27:32 CET 2013

Hi,

>   Bug fixed and error messages update to give more information.

looks good.....and is running now.

however, I note in the debug log, lots of these sorts of entries:

Tue Feb 12 16:25:26 2013 : Error: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0x4344573643464e11

I *believe* that this is just a fresh new incoming EAP session....and so therefore
there would be no state that is matched...so, not really an Error at all? Have I presumed
correct with this - or is it the client trying to do a fast reauth that may have been
cached?

alan