It works!

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 18 20:56:43 CET 2013

  We're done with the current set of changes.  The internals of the
server have been updated in preparation for future work.  We've run it
through Coverity (repeatedly), and the code is again stable.  We've also
fixed a number of minor bugs discoverd

  The debug output has also changed (again).  This time to make it more
colorful.  Edit the "log" subsection of radiusd.conf, and add:

	colourise = yes

  Then run the server in debugging mode, in a terminal.  Prepare to
"ooh" and "ahh" over the pretty new colors.  The goal is to make the
messages even more blatant for the average user.