attr filter "attrsfile" -> "file"

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 13:23:14 CET 2013

On 08/01/13 12:07, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 8 Jan 2013, at 08:07, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 01/07/2013 06:12 PM, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> it should be there - that was a recent change.
>>
>> I'm not seeing it... am I being dense?
>
> It's not documented because it's not finalised. Alan D wanted to
> standardise on using sub section based configuration for the
> different sections of the server, so there's still some more work to
> do.
>
> the final config for attrfilter will look something like:

The background here is I'm trying to maintain our "testing" server on a
current version of "master", compiled once every few days.

Do you guys have any thoughts on a release date and major changes before
then? If it's a few months out or the other side of a major upheaval,
I'll probably give up on it - too few hours in the day to track a moving
target, I'm afraid.