2.x.x regression: custom SQL queries

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Jul 5 16:11:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

> That fact that the expansion returns '1', indicates a single row was updated
> just like you would expect.
>
> The missing noop is likely from fixing section priority overrides which is
> unrelated.
>
> I'll run a database instance up to day to double check, which driver are you
> using?

That's MySQL. The client lib is 5.0.x (which I guess I should update),
while the server is a MariaDB 5.5.

It's funny... that "1" makes it look like all is fine - but I never see
the row in the DB end.

I'll make my own investigation early next week, moving the auths for
that particular service to a dedicated FR server, and tcpdumping all
traffic to the MariaDB server. Just to see if there's really nothing on
the wire; or if so, what's happening on the DB Server side.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche