[ANN] Version 3.0.0-rc0

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Jul 17 10:12:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

>   I'll blame your configuration.  It's weird!

Can we settle for "complex"? ;-)

And it's SUETLI, right?

>   But realistically, it does need to be fixed.  If you could narrow it
> down to a simple configuration (without depending on local config), that
> would help a lot.

I'll reduce it to min later today...

Anyway:

raddb # grep -r -i seuli *
raddb # grep -r -i seutli *
raddb #

I do not use this word anywhere in my config. And I provoked the
segfault before anything was pulled from a database or anything... it
was a shutdown right after startup.

I even used my favourite search engine for "SEUTLI" and it asked back if
I maybe meant "Seattle". No, I didn't.

So, let me strip down the config and see where I end up.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche