[ANN] Version 3.0.0-rc0

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Jul 17 10:35:15 CEST 2013

Hi again,

okay, that was quick. I started at the same virtual server which was
problematic earlier, and hit it immediately.

I now have one single virtual server in sites-enabled, and deleted most
modules to prevent them from instantiating in the first place.

The virtual server is EMPTY in all sections except for one custom SQL
query in post-auth. Config copy&pasted at the end of this mail. And here
is the result:

Signalled to terminate
Exiting normally.
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Removing connection pool
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Closing connection (4)
rlm_sql_mysql: Socket destructor called, closing socket
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Closing connection (3)
rlm_sql_mysql: Socket destructor called, closing socket
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Closing connection (2)
rlm_sql_mysql: Socket destructor called, closing socket
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Closing connection (1)
rlm_sql_mysql: Socket destructor called, closing socket
rlm_sql (sql-webmailsso-users): Closing connection (0)
rlm_sql_mysql: Socket destructor called, closing socket

modcallable_free (pc=pc at entry=0x7fffffffe3c8) at src/main/modcall.c:2343
2343                            next = loop->next;
(gdb) print loop
$1 = (modcallable *) 0x2527285345554c41
(gdb)

SEUTLI is still there, and no sign of that in my minimal config.
Wherever the skewed Seattle comes from, I'm pretty certain I'm innocent.

And my config isn't weird! ;-) SQL custom statements are a supported
feature, right?

Of course I could create a "proper" sql module instance with this as its
post-auth query, but then we wouldn't have the joy of finding obscure
bugs in the source, right? :-)

Stefan

server AAI {

authorize {
        }

authenticate {
}

preacct {
}

accounting {
}

session {
}

post-auth {
                %{sql-webmailsso-users:INSERT INTO
check_webmailsso_users (user,token,timeout)
VALUES('%{User-Name}','notveryrandom',TIMESTAMPADD(hour, 12, NOW())) ON
DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE token='notveryrandom', timeout=TIMESTAMPADD(hour,
12, NOW())}
}

pre-proxy {
}