2.x.x (and earier?): yet another decoding SSHA issue

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Jul 22 13:51:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

>> I've switched to our own internal hex encoder which is probably faster anyway, and it gives the correct hex encoding.
>
>   That's better.

And I can confirm that SSHA1 auth now works again "throughout our userbase".

Putting that in quotes because beforehand I used to think I was at that
point, too, but then found 0X and the few pitiful users that fell into
that. I'm hoping that that was my last find though :-)

In short, right now there's nothing on my table that would need fixing
for a 2.2.1.

Greetings,

Stefan

--