Patch for updated EAP-TNC support for freeradius from tnc at fhh

Avesh Agarwal avesh.ncsu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 23:15:39 CET 2013

Hello Alan,

I have created a forked version of latest freeradius v2 branch on github
and merged the updated EAP-TNC support from tnch at fhh. The link is here:

https://github.com/aveshagarwal/freeradius-server/commit/40104449aa7bce926a2bb97edce4a906f35ed580

I have tested the patch on a testbed with 802.1x managed switch and
wpa_supplicant and freeradius-server with EAP-TTLS as outer tunnel and
EAP-MD5 and EAP-TNC as two inner EAP methods.

I would appreciate any feedback on this patch to get it merged upstream.

Thanks and Regards
Avesh