Creating in C++ Module for FreeRadius

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 15:35:37 CET 2013

O.K. I'm confused. Last time I checked C++ code needs special
initialization at process start. Usually this is done by linking against
a different main which causes the C++ run-time to be initialized. When
you build a C++ process this happens automatically, but for standard C
code it requires forcing the linker to use alternate initialization.

You can always call C from C++, but you can't call C++ from a C based
process without special linking. How are you handling this? Or is there
something special about loading a C++ module which causes the C++
runtime to be initialized?

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?