Huntgroups inside an Module

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Mar 12 10:44:24 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 08:28:45AM +0100, Patrick Kowalik wrote:
>    Hello everybody I wantd to read out my huntgroups inside an Module

Why? What is it you're trying to do which you can't do in unlang? Why can't
you just use the Huntgroup-Name attribute which is set by the rlm_preprocess
module?

Of course you are completely free to hack the source in whatever way you
like to make the code do what you want, which is exactly how it should be in
an open source project.

But please don't be surprised if we are not at all interested in what you
have done, because we know easier and better ways to achieve the same ends.

Regards,

Brian.