fork() after pthread_mutex_init()

Alister Winfield alister at ticklers.org
Tue May 14 12:02:58 CEST 2013

Definitely run nscd or similar to avoid the nasties (I know nscd itself can be icky but i'll have that pain over applications breaking just because of NSS library loading)… I've had SSL library fun with NSS for the same reasons utter nightmare to spot in the debug when the two libs were almost binary compatible.