bugfix

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 14 15:24:39 CEST 2013

Linux Chips wrote:
> maybe he really don't have time for this process, and he did not
> interact with open source projects before. you can't blame him for
> social ignorance.

  Yes, I can.  No one over 5 *starts* a conversation by calling people
stupid.  Especially when these are people you just met.

  He's emailed me and Arran repeatedly off-list.

  He doesn't care about anyone else's needs, interests, or processes.
If we don't do what it takes to make him happy, he resorts to insults.

  If he shows up again, he'll be unsubscribed and banned.

  There is *no* reason to condone idiotic behavior.  Everyone here is
over 5, and knows how to be nice in public.  Do it, or get out.