Now we've gone completely insane

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 11 16:29:15 CET 2013

Stefan Winter wrote:
> Not that I have anything productive (=code) to add - but yes, we also
> have a Radiator server in a dark corner whose sole purpose is to proxy
> TACACS+ as RADIUS to FreeRADIUS. I'm sure a TACACS+ module would find
> quite a few friends.

  OK... we'll add it to the list.

  The future plan for FreeRADIUS is now:

Version 2: long term stability, no new features

Version 3: minor new features as appropriate

Version 4: massive re-write / cleanup, with many new protocols

  i.e. don't use git "master".  The API may change massively from one
day to the next.