Problem with custom accounting module.

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Fri Apr 18 22:23:32 CEST 2014

Well this has turned out to be some sort of linkage/compile issue. On
the same server, I can build the shared library for our module from
either the source tree from our application or the source tree from
freeradius. Building from freeradius works. The other way does not...

Best I can tell the same includes and libraries are used. A ldd of both
.so files show commonality though our app has many more referenced
libraries. I wonder if we've got a namespace collision somewhere.

Anybody got a suggestion for where to look?

Bill