Global perl variables across all threads with rlm_perl ?

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Thu Feb 6 11:44:30 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to use global variables in the perl code of a rlm_perl instance.

What I notice is that such variables do persist, but that each FreeRADIUS thread has its own instance of the global variables.

I would like to have some global variables shared by all threads.
Is that possible with rlm_perl ?

(perl is built with useithreads=define)

Thanks,
Nicolas.