building debian package - rlm_sql is not portable

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:09:21 CET 2014

Ok, this is my version of rlm_counter (and an example of the configuration
file i'm using).
Pay attention please: Code is really sketchy!!! I just need to known if
these features can be useful. If the case, i give you a more stable (and
precise) code.
In this version saving expired gdbm databases is not possible.
Furthermore, there are some conceptual errors. e.g.: i'm using a
concatenated list for saving realms or nas-identifiers. This is wrong
(search complexity is O(n) ). Hash table is better (O(1)).... but we can
discuss it later.

Thanks