No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found when using eap2 (eap-psk)

Bourgeois gilles gilles.felis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 09:34:55 CET 2014

Hi, and thanks for answer !
Well, in my 'user' file I added DEFAULT Auth-Type := eap2

then execution failed with seg fault :

# Executing section authorize from file
/home/gilles/freeradius-server-2.2.3/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
+group authorize {
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "usera", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] = noop
*[files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 196*
++[files] = ok
++[expiration] = noop
++[logintime] = noop
+} # group authorize = ok
*Found Auth-Type = eap2*
# Executing group from file
/home/gilles/freeradius-server-2.2.3/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
+group eap2 {
Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)

looking forward for the dump, seems not to be generated by default