reply attributes not always sent (radius_paircreate() problem seen in rlm_ippool)

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Jan 19 00:33:21 CET 2014

John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> wrote:
>On 01/18/2014 11:52 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:
>> Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>     John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> wrote:
>>

>>     I reported that a while back I thought Alan fixed it? Did it go
>on
>>     master and not 3.x branch?
>>

>> Yeah see
>>

>http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/sqlippool-in-3-0-td5722879.html
>
>Well apparently not because I was testing with 3.0.1 which only a
>couple
>of days old.
>

>--
>John

Quite right misread your email mine was with sqlippool. Guess there has been some general change w.r.t. vp_length initialisation as per your suggestion. Some possible catch-bugs are ref'ed in the thread IIRC.

(Forgive terse response I am currently on snowboarding trip)
--
Sent from my phone with, please excuse brevity and typos