Trouble with 7bae7c8e and radsec clients causing mutex crash

Sam Hartman hartmans at mit.edu
Thu Jul 10 17:44:46 CEST 2014

    Alan> Sam Hartman wrote:
    >> Try these two patches; they work for me.

    Alan>   The second one makes sense.  I'm not sure if the first one
    Alan> does.

    Alan>   Could the comparison be changed to != instead of >= ?  that
    Alan> should fix any issues, I think.

Consider a case where I've got trees with prefix length 32 and 0.

So, we start out at 32.
We check the exit condition (even for the first iteration)
We don't exit.  So we look at trees[32]
We subtract 1 from I.
We keep going.
Let's look at i = 1.
we check the exit condition; 1 != 0 so we continue.
We check trees[1]
We subtract 1.
We check the exit condition
0 == 0 so we exit and never consider trees[0]