MEMORY LEAK IN RADEAPCLIENT

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 14:21:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

>    freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.10, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built
>    on Feb 24 2014 at 15:16:51

that release is from 2010(!) http://freeradius.org/press/2010.html
(I've really got to ask why your distro is still peddling such old software :( )

my initial response would be - use the latest version which has had many bug fixes
sorted out since those dates - you know, thats why newer versions of code get released

try 2.2.5 and see what happens - or maybe even 3.0.3 if you want the latest stuff

certinly no need for even one exclaimation mark

alan