MEMORY LEAK IN RADEAPCLIENT

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Jul 21 14:24:32 CEST 2014

On 21 Jul 2014, at 07:55, roshith <roshith.r at gadgeon.com> wrote:

> If you cant answer, pls be quiet!. Is this the way you reply to questions????

Your questions. Yes. Your use of hyperbolic formatting, and HTML on a text based
mailing list invite mocking.

Additionally you're posting an issue about a little used utility, in a version of
the server which was released over four years ago.

The problem you're posting about is not significant. radeapclient is not intended
to run for long periods of time, and the amount of memory leaked is small.

radeapclient will still function just find for the vast majority of situations.

If you feel strongly about this please submit a patch for a recent version of
the server to https://bugs.freeradius.org.

-Arran