/etc/raddb/mods-config/python/radiusd.pyc and packaging

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Wed Jul 30 22:40:10 CEST 2014

It can be deleted.

Stefan

From: freeradius-devel-bounces+stefan.paetow=ja.net at lists.freeradius.org [freeradius-devel-bounces+stefan.paetow=ja.net at lists.freeradius.org] on behalf of Sam Hartman [hartmans at mit.edu]
Sent: 30 July 2014 21:18
To: freeradius-devel at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: /etc/raddb/mods-config/python/radiusd.pyc and packaging

Hi.
I noticed that rpm was complaining that
/etc/raddb/mods-config/python/radiusd.pyc was not packaged by my spec
file.

As I understand it, .pyc files can be kind of python version
specific--probably even more so than the actual C<->python ABI.

What happens if the spec file just deletes this?  Is there any reason
that config file needs to be compiled, or  can it just be installed as a
.py file?  I'm guessing that's OK.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238