Help for PHP based authentication

Javed Akhtar javed at gowifi.in
Tue Jun 3 15:53:56 CEST 2014

i checked this module
i am getting error bellow

BTW: CAN any one share site-enabled/default with me so that it will be able
to authenticate all users
if i reply "Accept" in the authorize section with some php/shell script no
matter what password and user name is provided

Exec-Program output: Auth-Type := Accept
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Auth-Type := Accept
Exec-Program: returned: 0
++[control] returns notfound
Found Auth-Type = Local
WARNING: Please update your configuration, and remove 'Auth-Type = Local'
WARNING: Use the PAP or CHAP modules instead.
No "known good" password was configured for the user.
As a result, we cannot authenticate the user.
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject

the sites-enabled/default is
authorize {
    update control {
        Auth-Type := `/usr/bin/php -f /var/rad_check.php
 %{Called-Station-Id} %{User-Name} %{User-Password}`
authenticate {
 Auth-Type PAP {
pap
 }