3.0.x HEAD crashing (was hanging)
p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:24:26 CEST 2014
On 17/06/14 12:13, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> On 17 Jun 2014, at 12:08, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>
>> On 16/06/14 22:03, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>>> That really is weird. No idea about that one.
>> I think there must be some heap corruption going on; I've got
>> another one, and the glibc malloc internals appear to be
>> It's happening so sporadically I'm not sure valgrind will show it,
>> but I'll give it a go.
> Try rebuilding from current v3.0.x HEAD too. I just added a bunch of
> talloc checks which may catch the issue earlier if it's just random
> heap corruption.
(14) eap_peap : processing EAP-TLS
(14) eap_peap : eaptls_verify returned 7
(14) eap_peap : Done initial handshake
(14) eap_peap : eaptls_process returned 7
(14) eap_peap : FR_TLS_OK
(14) eap_peap : Session established. Decoding tunneled attributes
(14) eap_peap : Peap state send tlv success
(14) eap_peap : Received EAP-TLV response
(14) eap_peap : Success
(14) eap_peap : Adding cached attributes for session
User-Name := '@ic.ac.uk'
Cached-Session-Policy = 'zone=,ickind=,icuser='
(14) eap : Freeing handler
(14) [eap] = ok
(14) } # authenticate = ok
Expected VALUE_PAIR (User-Name) to be parented by 0x239f840
(RADIUS_PACKET), but parented by 0x239f3f0 (RADIUS_PACKET): Unknown
value 'Challenge' for attribute 'Post-Auth-Type'
Current state of talloced memory:
CAUGHT SIGNAL: Segmentation fault
More information about the Freeradius-Devel