talloc & threads in rlm_eap

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 17:45:03 CEST 2014

On 23/06/14 16:29, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> Any better with latest v3.0.x HEAD? Just fixed all the connection pool handle allocation.

Don't think so, immediate bomb-out when hammering it with EAP; just
rebuilding after make distclean to be absolutely sure I'm on the latest
(it would be nice if git activity updated the version reported in "-v";
seems to only be captured at ./configure time and this makes me paranoid
I've not updated the binaries correctly)