3.0.1 / error in unlang when using attribute 3GPP-IMSI

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Wed Mar 12 16:55:31 CET 2014

Hello,

I have the following error when I try to use 3GPP-IMSI attribute in unlang :

(0) ERROR: %{proxy-reply:3GPP-IMSI}
(0) ERROR:   ^ Unknown attribute

If I hack the dictionary entry 3GPP-IMSI -> X3GPP-IMSI, it works fine.
Looks like there is a problem with attributes starting with a digit.

Maybe this issue has already been fixed in 3.0.x ? I don't know where to look in the code...

Thanks,
Nicolas.