ERROR: Condition evaluation failed

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 15 18:27:17 CEST 2014

On 15/05/14 17:17, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> What's evaluating Post-Auth-Type == Challenge? Whatever it is remove it...

Nothing. That's the point I'm making. I've got a bunch of policy {}
blocks with .authorize and .post-auth "methods" and mid-way through
evaluating one of them - with no reference to Post-Auth-Type in sight -
that error message gets logged.

> Now you're guaranteed to have a complete history of the various failures for those requests which get rejected.

I don't agree that these are useful errors to have in
Module-Failure-Message, given they're apparently completely spurious ;o)