What's the policy on adding attributes to VS dictionaries that are never sent over the wire?

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Fri Oct 24 18:28:36 CEST 2014

On 24 Oct 2014, at 17:23, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>> they may be in use by other policies in the deployer's policies, so a specific attribute for this would suffice.
>  Send it over and we'll add it to the internal dictionaries.

Excellent. Shall do. It may then also be useful to other policies (like cui) that have a similar problem.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

Janet, the UK’s research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238