Commit report for v3.1.x branch

The git bot announce at freeradius.org
Sun Apr 5 00:00:03 CEST 2015

New activity for FreeRADIUS (the high performance and highly configurable RADIUS server)

======
Fix for redundant-load-balance.  Closes #945

In normal operations, modcall_child / modcall_recurse processes
the current node, and all of its children.  For redundant-load-balance,
we want to loop BACK from the end of the list to the start, AND
stop when we reach the first one we found again.

This means we have to tell the functions "process ONE node only",
and do all "next" operations ourselves.

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-04-04T23:58:09Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/modcall.c
	* src/tests/keywords/redundant-redundant

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/d363f5c21ab2a06f30159feb0966a0d2ad86af30
======
Remove redundant open brace

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-04-04T23:58:08Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/modcall.c

Commit diff:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/1af764a8f578a62071f09aa86ff2f0cba2f45e73
======
Revert "Loop over COUNT entries.  Maybe addresses #945"

Nope.

This reverts commit e774cb6ff53032a632957e57c06a5939bb26e5f5.

Alan T. DeKok at 2015-04-04T23:58:07Z
Files modified:
	* src/main/modcall.c

Commit diff: