Module persist state across Access-Challenge

Richard Levenberg richardl at ufp.com
Mon Aug 31 08:13:03 CEST 2015

Is there any mechanism to allow a module to persist some state between
an Access-Challenge with a State attribute and then the subsequent new
Access-Request? It seems like an obvious use of State would be to index
into some persisted state but I don't see anything readily available.

As far as I can tell pushing VALUE_PAIRS on the REQUEST seem to only be
persisted across invocations of the various module methods (auth, authz,
etc.)