Informations about Auth-Type section

Geaaru geaaru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:43:47 CEST 2015

Ok. Thank you very much for reply.

So, what is the idea for replace AuthType unlang syntax ?

About point 2, in my case it makes sense. I have a use case like this:

NAS --> Freeradius Server --> Radius Target

and on Freeradius Server I do this:

- on pre-proxy check username/password and Reject packet if
username/password are wrong

- on post-proxy if response from Radius Target is Access-Accept assign
an IP address.

It is a strange use case where Freeradius is a proxy with application
logic.

I can do that through sql.authorize + unlang or sql+unlang+python
modules.

I read again "authorize" etc. in v.3.1 thread and I think that a
simplification could be a good idea.

My cent.

Thanks again.
G.