cassandra backends for freeradius v3.1.x

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:53:16 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to use cassandra backends for Freeradius. I opted for the V3.1.x
as it already contains the cassandra module. After building the
Freeradius-server in my machine I added the sql.conf which you can find here
<https://gist.github.com/linnaea/ef2457ae6fc6db7c2e04#file-sql-conf> to the
directory /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ under the name sql. Then I
added some setting to my sites-enabled/default file by listing
cassauth in the authorize section,cassauth/cassacctsupplement/
cassacct in the accounting section,cassauth in the session section, and
cassauth in the post-auth section. Now when I do radiusd -X I get the
following error which you can find attached.

Please if you have any idea how to fix this, I will be very grateful to
you. I'm ready to take any suggestions and try them I'm running my proper
test environment.