Another leak: tls_new_client_session

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 5 23:41:26 CET 2015

On Mar 5, 2015, at 12:32 PM, Stefan Paetow <Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk> wrote:
> I've uploaded another two... both with --trace-children=yes, and one with -v also. Part of the summary in the latter was interesting in that it referred to 210K in 295 blocks indirectly lost.

  What I find a little odd is that there’s so much memory lost.  The server tries hard to clean up all memory on exit.

  It looks like there are definite losses in the trust router code.  There are “open” connection calls, but not “close” connection.  I’m not really worried about that.

  But it’s odd that nothing’s being cleaned up on exit.  That makes it much harder to track down real errors.