rlm_sql_ocioracle driver v. 0.1

Ge@@ru geaaru at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:50:42 CET 2015

Hi guys,

with some years of delay, i'm back.

I rewrite rlm_sql_ocioracle module and follow yours indications:
* I simplify code and remove complex structure;
* I move sources to freeradius-3.x implementation.

Currently sources and project is available on my githup account:

https://github.com/geaaru/rlm_sql_ocioracle

On tag 0.1.0, there is old implementation complaints with freeradius-2.2.x with
complex structure.

In the next weeks I will test new implementation for check presence of issue.

I hope for integration of rlm_sql_ocioracle module to official freeradius tree.

Thanks for Freeradius project.

Bye
Geaaru