Regression in freeradius-3.0.8 with dynamic clients

Ge@@ru geaaru at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:12:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't know if it is an issue or a change on handle configuration
files, but if I upgrade to freeradius-3.0.8 and I try to send an
Authentication Request (with radclient) to a server with dynamic client
I receive error:

ERROR: (0) ERROR: Cannot add client x.x.x.x: No secret was specified

If I execute radiusd in debug mode all works fine.

If I downgrade to freeradius-3.0.7 with same configuration files all
works fine with or without debug mode.

I will investigate in the code. Can you confirm that there isn't a
change on configure dynamic clients on freeradius-3.0.8?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

D.