Want to control the return value when DB did not give positive response.

Yanrui Hu yhu at appannie.com
Wed May 27 08:01:45 CEST 2015

Thanks Arran.
Is this mean I need change /etc/freeradius/sql.conf to add those lines?
Actuary I need distinguish the situation that DB socket timeout and still
return positive value for user access request.
(like a weird requirement, but please ignore it's reasonable)
Is this unlaung simple script can cover this?

--
Best Regards,

Yanrui Hu

--
*This email may contain or reference confidential information and is
intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Please refrain
this email in error, please notify us at legal at appannie.com
<legal at appannie.com>** immediately and remove it from your system.*