Example of programmatically using session-state?

Richard Levenberg richardl at ufp.com
Wed Sep 9 07:34:14 CEST 2015

I have been looking at source code to try and figure out how to use
session-state programmatically from a module. I see that
src/main/radiusd.c allocates a state using fr_state_init but I don't see
how to get at that?

I see in the REQUEST there is a VALUE_PAIR that is a *state, but the
session-state stuff looks like its from src/main/state.c and I would be
looking for a state_entry_t or a state_t.

So are there any examples of using session-state programmatically?

TIA