Minor update for 4.0: expr and &Attribute-Name[*]

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Aug 2 12:43:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

> update request {
> 	NAS-Port := 1
> 	NAS-Port := 2
> 	NAS-Port := 3
> }

Doesn't := overwrite attributes? After the above, I'd expect one
instance of NAS-Port to be set, with the value of three (after its two
previous assignments have been immediately overwritten).

Not three occurences of the NAS-Port attribute, with three distinct
values? Let alone that RFC2865 only allows for one single instance.

Did the := operator change so much that this is now not what is happening?

> update reply {
> 	Filter-Id := "%{expr: 0 + &NAS-Port[*]}"
> }
>
>   Send it a packet, and you get:
>
> 	Filter-Id := "6"

Which means I'd expect a 3 not a 6?