Radius hangs on startup

Siddharth Katragadda siddharthk at google.com
Sat Jan 9 21:33:00 CET 2016

Hi Alan,

To clarify:
We downloaded the freeradius  version 2.1.12, unzipped it. Then we made
some changes for SIM support (rlm_sim). Compiled it and it was working fine
for EAP-SIM -- but it was giving errors  for all other EAP methods with the
error: “NAK asked for unsupported type PEAP (or TLS, or TTLS)

So we installed these libraries to get those other EAP methods working:

> sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.8
> sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
Then we recompiled the freeradius after installing these.

Then the radius hangs now.

Thanks
Sid