Suggestion: github releases

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 18 13:28:49 CEST 2017

On Jul 18, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> I guess, hard to know without knowledge of the FTP infrastructure. It's working now, so no need to worry.

  We had the power off in our office, that may have been it.  But it was weird that I could upload the tar files fine, and then people couldn't download them...

> Also I forgot to add: many thanks for doing this work, and the comprehensive writeup of the issues. It's a great reminder how tricky C is, and the effort involved by dedicated maintainers.

  That was two weeks of fixing code, testing, re-fixing, revising the writeup, etc.  Lots and lots of effort by yours truly. :(

  The good news is that the code is getting better.  The fixes for v3 were easier than for v2.  And we're working on v4 coding styles to avoid even more of these issues.

  And, adding fuzzing / address sanitization to the code and automated tests.