dictionary.starent update

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Wed Jun 7 01:05:32 CEST 2017

I thought I had emailed about this years ago but obviously not.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/asr_5000/21-1/AAA/21-1-AAA-Reference.pdf

As per the above doc the following VSA + Values need to be added.

ATTRIBUTE       SN-User-Privilege                       313     integer

VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Administrative          6
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               NAS_Prompt              7
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Inspector               19650516
VALUE   SN-User-Privilege               Security_Admin          19660618

I am not sure if the starent.vsa1 needs the same update. But our ASRs work
fine with the non-vsa1 version of the dictionary.

Cheers

Peter