TTLS vs PEAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 2 14:04:04 CET 2017

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 12:24 AM, Khali Singh <khalisingh3620 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear devs
>
> I am trying to understand the difference between the various flavors of
> TTLS and PEAP. Please comment and/or correct the following observations:

  We didn't write the specifications for those protocols.  If you bother to look at the FreeRADIUS code, you'll also see that we didn't even implement many of them.

  Why would you believe we know anything about them?

  And why are you asking us to do this work?  All of the documents and source code is public.  Go read it.  That's what we did.