Configuring the class attribute in FR server

Javed jaakhtar at cisco.com
Sat Mar 11 07:24:38 CET 2017

Hello Team,

We have a FR server setup and in our product(NAS client) we have a feature
which after RADIUS authentication if successful assigned the user based on
its class attribute(configured in server) to various roles like
admin/operator etc..

I have a question if anybody can help me where in FR server we can assigned
this class attribute and what is the syntax if any sample will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Javed Akhtar

Technical Lead

 <mailto:jaakhtar at cisco.com> jaakhtar at cisco.com

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

India
cisco.com

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

Please  <http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html>
click here for Company Registration Information.