Dynamic TimeZone

Alister Winfield alister at ticklers.org
Sat Oct 28 21:52:36 CEST 2017

Even if you could don't.

When handling time always leave it in UTC. Don't be tempted into storing and processing localtime unless you absolutely have to. Its a cause of so many errors I'm always surprised when I find localtime especially without the time offset. (Crazy non-RADIUS example voice CDR's a common place for such lunacy).

Leave localtime to user interfaces and reports where conversion into localtime is simple.

--
Alister