Freeradius-Devel Digest, Vol 156, Issue 7

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 9 13:59:52 CEST 2018

> On Apr 9, 2018, at 7:05 AM, vishu samaiya <samaiya.vishu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Alan,
> I was looking for BitBake (or Recipe) file for pam_radius

  I'm aware of that.

  Are you aware that the Makefile is only about 3 lines long?  And that it's possible for *you* to create a BitBake file?

  And, don't reply to digest messages.  It's rude.  And don't CC me (twice!) on messages to the list.  It's rude.  If you have been paying attention, I *do* subscribe to the list.

  Go read the documentation and figure it out for yourself.  We don't use BitBake, and we know nothing about it.